Thursday, May 22, 2008

Memorial Weekend events

We are heading out of town this weekend to spend it at our lake house. I am quite excited to be going, but I think the girls are much more excited than I am at this point. They both are looking forward to fishing since it is still too cold to be able to swim, at least here in central VA anyway.

I have so many things I still need to accomplish before my son arrives, sometime in the next 6-8 weeks. I just shake my head as I think of the things I need to do. My husband is working so many hours right now on the new project his company has that it is making it hard to accomplish much of anything here. Then of course we coach softball for our daughters team, so that takes up a lot of our time too. We are trying to find a dependable contractor currently to finish up the addition to our house so we can start moving the girls into their new bedrooms to make room for their little brother. He will most likely sleep in our room for the first 2-3 months though.

I hope everyone has a blessed and safe Memorial Weekend!

No comments: