Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our day at the lake

Today we all got up early and went to our lake house. We are trying to get everything ready for this coming up Memorial Day weekend. We did odd and end things such as cleaning up and laundry. My husband also worked on our boat. He put a new trolling motor on and began working on putting in new fishing seats. We took our girls fishing for a little while also. I wish I had remembered to bring my camera. Lauren, my 4yr old, caught 3 carp and 1 perch with the help of her daddy. My silly dogs both fell into the lake while trying to catch the bait on the fishing line :) It seems they will never learn!



After I put the girls in bed tonight I have a wholesale order of korker bows I need to work on. It takes a long time to prepare the ribbon to make these, but they are by far some of the cutest bows I make.

No comments: