Saturday, September 27, 2008

Preparing to return to work




yes, it has been a while since I have written. I am now the proud mother of a beautiful baby boy. Trey was born on July 22 and weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 19 inches long. I am totally in love with him, along with my 2 girls! Our family is now complete. As you can see in this picture, he is not quite sure what he has gotten himself into.


I found myself in the daunting task of having to find a babysitter for my little man, since financially I will have to return to work. I found a young lady who just recently graduated from Virginia Tech. She also has an 8 month old daughter. She will only be keeping Trey, which definitely makes me happy. I know that I will cry when I have to return to work next week though. He has only stayed with her for about 2 hours one day last week by himself. I'm scared about leaving him, angry that I have to return to work, and wishing I could win the lottery! Now is a great time for a plug about my business :) Go to my website and buy bows and headbands so I can afford to stay home with my little man!
I have to return to work on October 1. I am dreading the day. I cry thinking about it. :(



No comments: