Thursday, June 11, 2009

Supply Shop on Etsy

When I first started selling on etsy, I didn't expect to start a supply shop. I was only selling my handmade creations. As I have gotten more into the etsy scene and looked for more suppliers for my items I realized quickly that I could create my own niche. I started the store in March of 2009 but just let it sit empty for several months before I was finally prepared to do something with it. About 2 weeks ago I started listing more items in my store. I now have 24 sales in that store already. I am shocked and pleased at the same time! I am able to offer small quantity items at close to wholesale prices. Come on in and browse around. If I don't have what you need, convo me and I will try to get it for you! I offer great customer service and quick shipping. If you are not the DIY type, then check out my other shop here. You can find ready made items for sale and I love taking custom orders!

No comments: