Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday again



So I really spent a lot of time thinking about what this picture said before I decided to write today. I think so many of us just hate Mondays simply because that means another weekend is gone and the work week has started all over again. I can remind myself that I only have 1 more Monday to endure for this school year :). This definitely makes me happy. But then again, I want to make sure that I make my days count instead of just counting the days.

Today I want to challenge all of my readers to perform a random act of kindness. Maybe it is something as simple as smiling at a co-worker, or pushing the grocery cart back to the cart holder for someone else, something that could make someone else happy. Make today count! Show just how wonderful the human spirit really is!

3 comments:

Robynsart said...

Great challenge! I'll be working on this today!

Flamingo Junction said...

Nice idea! If everyone in this world would do one RAK each day, that would be close to 7 billion every day! Sure would help make the world a better place!!

designsbykari said...

I agree, I do dislike Mondays. I'd love to brighten them for someone, so I will also work on this.